1 Medium Tomato, Chopped
1 Head of Romaine, Chopped
7-8 Black Olives, Sliced
1/4 Cucumber, Chopped
1 Handful Mozarella Daiya Cheese
1-2 Tbsp. Go Veg Parmesan Cheese
1/2 - 1 Cup Brown Rice Penne
6 Strips Beyond Meat Chicken
2. While penne is cooking, chop all the rest of the ingredients (except cheese and chicken)
3. Put chicken on a pan and warm until each side is a bit brown. This is like two minutes on each side.
4. Strain penne and run with cold water to cool it down.
5. Put everything into a bowl, add in the Daiya, and top with the veg parmesan.
6. Mix with your favorite dressing. Or my lazy dressing.