1 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
6 Roma Plum Tomatoes, diced
1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Basil
3 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Tbs. Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbs. Olive Oil, plus extra for drizzling
1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
1 Baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slices
2. In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes, basil, garlic, vinegar, 1 tbs. oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside to let marinate.
3. Place the bread slices on a baking tray and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Bake 5-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. In a small pan, cook the reduction vinegar over medium-low heat until it comes to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until it's a thick syrupy consistency.
5. Remove the vinegar from heat and stir in the maple syrup. Set this aside.
6. When the bread is done, top each slice with the tomato mixture and then drizzle the reduction on top.
7. Impress your friends with your skills.