1/4 Cup Polenta
1/4 Cup Tofu Ricotta
Handful Chopped White Onion
1 Garlic Clove Chopped
1 tsp. Olive Oil
1 Cup Quartered Cherry Tomatoes
6 Strips Beyond Meat Chicken
1 Tbsp. Capers
Pinch of Salt
Light Garlic Powder
2. While polenta is cooking, warm the chopped onion and garlic in a pan until the onion starts to brown.
3. Once the polenta is done, immediately add the ricotta and mix together with just a pinch of salt.
4. Add in the onions and garlic.
5. Sautee the tomatoes in the olive oil and dust lightly with garlic powder.
6. Add the tomatoes to the polenta.
7. Add chopped (or torn) Beyond Meat Chicken.
8. Add capers and basil.
9. Try not to lick the bowl clean. I dare you.