1 Cup Vegenaise
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
1-2 Tbs Lemon Juice
1-2 Tbs Caper Juice
1 Tsp Dry Mustard or Dijon
1 Tsp Steak Seasoning (or something like it)
1 Jar Capers
A Good Amount Of Romaine Lettuce (chopped)
4 Slices of Gluten Free Bread
6 Strips Beyond Meat Chicken (optional)
Nori (optional) (ps - this is dry seaweed sheets)
1. Preheat oven to 500. Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil. Put half a jar of capers onto sheet and once oven is hot, roast at 500 for 10-15 minutes. Check at 10 to make sure you're not burning. Then take them out. SAVE THE JUICE FROM JAR OF CAPERS.
1. In a bullet or blender, mix the vegenaise, olive oil, lemon juice, caper juice, mustard powder/dijon, steak seasoning, a pinch of salt and pepper, and a handful of unroasted capers. You can also tear up or cut up 1/4 a sheet of nori and add it in. I like mine with it.
2. Blend and tada....cruelty free Caesar dressing!
1. Turn oven down to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet (or use the capers one).
3. Chop your slices of bread into crouton size squares.
4. Mix the squares with olive oil (a spoonful or so just to coat), a dash of rosemary, a dash of dill, salt, and pepper.
5. Lay the squares on the sheet and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Check them. If they are lightly browned, turn them over for another 10-15 minutes.
6. Take out and let cool.
1. Chop/tear up romaine.
2. Put lettuce in a bowl with croutons and roasted capers. These roasted capers will be extra salty so take it easy.
3. Add chicken if desired.
4. Load on dressing.
5. Eat the best salad in the world.