4 Slices Gluten Free Bread
2. Slice bread into squares/cubes.
3. Put cubes into a bowl and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle in a little bit of dill, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
5. With your hands mix it all together.
6. Lightly grease a baking sheet with some olive oil and put the bread on it.
7. Bake for 15 minutes on one side. Check it. If browned, turn over and do 10 minutes on the other side. Check often to make sure it's not burning (mine I like burnt.)
8. Add to Andrea's Lazy Best Caesar Salad!