1 Head Iceberg Lettuce
3-4 Roma Tomatoes
1 Green Bell Pepper
1 Bunch Radishes
1 Bunch Scallions
1 Can Garbanzo Beans
1 Package Mushrooms, sliced
1 Bunch Parsley (optional)
Lemon Juice (optional)
2. Chop the cucumber and put in bowl. You're going to want to have cucumber, lettuce, and tomatoes being your biggest ingredients so measure compared to how much of the other veggies you're putting in. Some cucumbers are huge and some are tiny, so if it's huge you may only want 3/4 of it and if it's tiny, you may need two!
3. Chop half the package of mushrooms and put in bowl.
4. Chop 5-6 radishes and put in bowl.
5. Chop half the bell pepper and put in bowl.
6. Rinse the garbanzo beans under cold water in a strainer and put all into the bowl.
7. Chop all the tomatoes and put in bowl.
8. Chop 2 stems of scallions and put into bowl. Use all parts of scallion from green stem to white bulb.
9. Add chopped parsley if you want. I add chopped parsley to anything I can.
10. Add salt to your liking, cover in saran wrap, and put in the fridge.
11. By the next morning the tomatoes and cucumbers should have juiced a bit giving flavor to the whole salad. If you need more salt, add it and add lemon juice if that's your thing.
12. Eat all week. The soggier the better!