1/2 Yellow Squash, Sliced
1/2 Zucchini, Sliced
1 Cup Broccoli, Chopped
1 Cup Cauliflower, Chopped
1 Carrot, Sliced
1 Cup Kale, Torn Into Pieces
1 Cup Quinoa
1 Pack (14 oz.) Extra Firm Tofu
All Purpose Flour (I use Gluten Free)
Coconut Oil Spray
2. In a shallow dish, put in enough soy sauce to have a bottom layer. Mix in rice vinegar, a bit of ginger (I use a lot because I like it), and a bit of garlic.
3. Slice the tofu into 1/4 inch slices and place them in the dish to start marinating.
4. Spray a large pan with coconut oil and add in veggies (except kale). Leave them for about five minutes to start softening. Move them around a bit so nothing burns.
5. Turn over the tofu in the dish to marinate the other side.
6. In a separate pot, start making the quinoa. Or, do as I do and buy the microwaveable kind in a bag. Microwave now.
7. Toss the kale in with the other veggies.
8. Put the flour onto a plate and then place the tofu in it, on both sides. Make sure it's well covered in flour.
8. Move veggies to one side of the pan and on the other, throw the tofu on. Turn on each side to brown each side. This could take ten minutes so it firms a bit.
9. Put everything together in a bowl and enjoy! Add soy sauce to taste. Or, do as the bf does and top the tofu with crushed basil, rosemary, and black pepper.