4 Cups Vegetable Broth
4 Carrots, diced
1 White or Yellow Onion, diced
1/2 Cup Lentils (I buy them already cooked from Trader Joe's!)
4 Cloves Garlic
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Sesame Seeds for garnish
Parsley for garnish
2. While broth is heating, add oil and chopped onion to pan. Let heat until onions are a little translucent.
3. Add diced carrots and garlic into pan with onions. Let heat another five minutes or so.
4. Once broth is boiling, add in lentils and a touch of salt and pepper.
5. Pour the carrot, onion, garlic into pot with lentils and broth, cover and let simmer about 10 minutes.
6. Blend with a hand blender and garnish with seeds and parsley!